Orbasoft is the powerful way to scan and remove all spyware, adware, viruses, trojans and registry errors. With Orbasoft you will have a clean and optimized pc. No more viruses. No more spyware. No more registry errors. Developed in Denmark since 2005, Orbasoft also guards against key loggers, identity theft, hijackers, tracking cookies, rogue software programs, unwanted intruders, malicious websites and phishing attacks. The trial version is 100% free. Some of the feauteres included are:
- Complete anti-adware and Anti-Spyware Protection
- Powerful Anti-Trojan, phishing, malware scan Algorithm
- Complete build-in registry cleaner and privacy protection
- Back-up, quarantine of threats, firewall & parental controls
- Developed for Microsoft Windows Vista 32-bit and XP
- Daily updated database - you always stay protected!
- Ongoing commitment to research and development
- Easy to install and run after you've completed setup
- New and improved software release every 6-9 months
- For novice users: Easy to use Graphical User Interface
- Three scanning modes: Quick, Deep & Customized
- Downloaded and tested in more than 80 countries
- Winner of several industry awards for best software
- 100% free technical support for all registered users
- Constant updates bringing more power to your scan
- Full customer satisfaction and money back guarantee
- Advanced real-time protection for safe and secure surfing
- Intelligent automatic live update of your spyware database
About Orbasoft ApS
Orbasoft ApS - a privately owned Company registered in Denmark CVR No. 31871301 - originally founded as Web Media ApS. Started back in 2005, we are an innovative, fast growing software development house powered by a dedicated team of professionals. Orbasoft ApS currently staffs and outsource work to more than 20 programmers, leading software developers, researchers and other industry specialists. Our company headquarters are based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Orbasoft 5.3
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.